Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, So my sales person contacted me and told me that they have a brand new IS-F fully loaded, black with white and black seats in their showroom right now. So if anybody is in the area and wants to check it out drop by.

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
You obviously are not talking about the Playboy Grotto!

What is the location of this dealer?

Digger08

·
Registered
941 Posts
its on king st. in Kitchener, close to the fairway rd. intersection.

Ill probably drive by there friday to check it out since im only 5mins away lol

·
Registered
615 Posts
I'm going there Friday morning to drop my car off and get a new bumper put on.

I'll bring my camera....

·
Registered
521 Posts
Heffner is a dick, however Lexus of London has an IS-F there as well...location London, ohh and heffner is in Kitchener.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Heffner is a dick, however Lexus of London has an IS-F there as well...location London, ohh and heffner is in Kitchener.
why do u say that? i get treated there very well, even for being just a "kid" in their eyes, they take me seriously.

·
Registered
480 Posts
why do u say that? i get treated there very well, even for being just a "kid" in their eyes, they take me seriously.
Last Time I was there to have them check out my Computer and ECU as the car was having issues shifting. They were rude and obnoxious and told me that it wasn't the car, that it was my driving!:pissed: I then took my car elsewhere, Lexus of Oakville and they did a reflash perfect ever since.:bigSmile:

·
Registered
521 Posts
I send them an e-mail requesting some pricing for a car, they did not answer for over 2 weeks, so I finally I contacted Lexus Corporate and then magically I got a reply from Sale Manger…that was short lived as after a few e-mails and phone conversations, I did not get a reply to my offer, so with that being said I will NEVER EVER purchase a vehicle from Heffner, I have had good service (parts etc.) there before but their sales stuff BLOWS…enough said I bought a car somewhere else…I know we all have our own favorite dealers, I am pretty sure I will remain loyal to Lexus brand but my dealer of choice in the future will be Don Valley, even though I did not buy my ES from there…

·
Registered
615 Posts
I think Heffner is great. Great prices for repairs, prompt shuttle service. They gave me a great deal on a new bumper.

The only other experience I had was with Erin Mills Lexus to get a new master key - that was a painful experience and then I tried to get them to put on my winter tires and when I showed up for my apt. they said I had to wait 2hrs before they'd get me in.

Heffner for me....they do what they say. No issues. They even talked me out of a caliper rebuild job I wanted and saved me some real $$.

Anyway, back to the IS....I'm there tomorrow at 8am ...can't wait!

·
Registered
7,622 Posts
never ever get your calipers rebuilt at a dealership

the labor and cost of parts will just add up to the price of new ones =P

·
Registered
941 Posts
we should have a meet at the dealership since a few of us are going tomorrow to check it out lol!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I checked it out Yesterday and man! it looks good. The lines everything just flows soo well. Definatly doesn't look like a "kited Civic" like some people were calling it. If you go, try going later on during the day. The one sales guy sat in and reved it so we could hear the engine. It sounds mean!

·
Registered
615 Posts
I saw it this morning...forgot my camera.
They have TWO!!

One is black with a white interior - and the softest leather I've ever sat in.
The other is silver with a black interior - that one is sold -- someone put $10k down on it 7 months ago before it was even confirmed it was coming to Canada (that one is sitting back in the shop).

The wheels are georgous, they are gun metal with a polished face. The wheels are $3000 each according to the parts guy. They are staggered and directional. The blades of the wheel cool the brakes ... Toyota hasn't done this since the early/mid '90s apparently.

When I go pick up my car later today I'll see if they'll start it for me.

I got a price print out. Base is $64,400. The Black one they have is $68,500 has the Series 2 package (not sure what that is). The printout directly mentions BMW M3 priced at $69,900 and Audi RS4 at $94,200. They are pulling no punches who they are targetting.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
haha hell yea! Those rims are HOT! The entire car is amazing. Very impressed and have a new found respect for lexus haha

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey SEBSIS350, congrats on the new car!

I live around your area and I'm plannin on buying new in couple months, I was wondering why you have to wait until April to get from Heffner??

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hey SEBSIS350, congrats on the new car!

I live around your area and I'm plannin on buying new in couple months, I was wondering why you have to wait until April to get from Heffner??
thanks bro!,

The reason why I waited and ordered in november was, I didn't want to buy a new car in winter... and there was only 7 of the model i wanted coming to canada and they were all going to Alberta and BC. Also it gave me time to decide if that was the car i really wanted. I'm really happy i did too because 2 months later they started offering incentives for the dollar parity and then they eventually lowered the msrp.

The model i ordered was black on black with luxury and navigation package its set to hit heffner on march 25th so I'm really excited :)

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
damn, i was hoping you were talking about the Heffner that does stuff like make twin turbo gallardos

like this one (posted before by someone else):
YouTube - running of the bulls

·
Registered
615 Posts
I was at Heffner again this morning and IS-F number 3 is there!

The Silver one is gone, the Black one is sold and is sitting in the drive-off-the-showroom-floor showroom, and now there is a Blue one back in the service area.

I think of all three I like the black on the best, but I'd be interested to see a red one - but I don't think they are coming to Canada.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts