Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems the IS-F is showing up south of the border, anyone in the know on when we will see them here in Canada. Any idea on what the IS-F will cost here ??

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
I have no idea when we'll be able to buy IS-F's here... or the exact price. On the American sites they already have a webpage for the IS-F where you can price and build the IS-F like any other model. But on the Canadian site it's still listed as a "future model".

·
Registered
941 Posts
The guy from Heffner Lexus here told me that they are getting 2 of them march 15,2008. Price i believe was around $76Gs give or take, i cant remember exact numbers, but somewhere in the mid 70s.

·
Registered
7,622 Posts
Ya I was told around march or april by a guy at Northwest Lexus.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
The guy from Heffner Lexus here told me that they are getting 2 of them march 15,2008. Price i believe was around $76Gs give or take, i cant remember exact numbers, but somewhere in the mid 70s.

I sure hope that is almost loaded for that price cause if not Ill be pretty disappointed. I already am at the fact how retarded it is for all this information to get to canadian dealerships.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
76K compared to the starting price of 56K on the US Lexus website, yikes :jawDrop: :jawDrop: Was that price taxes included ??

·
Registered
159 Posts
76K compared to the starting price of 56K on the US Lexus website, yikes :jawDrop: :jawDrop: Was that price taxes included ??
don't speculate to much, the official pricing hasn't been released yet. all those figures are just estimates.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Keep in mind though, i got those prices before lexus lowered their other prices on their cars, so im sure if i were to go again there and ask, it would be lowered by a few G's, it only makes sense to be that way.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
we get ass fkd by lexus canada don't expect prices to reflect parity at all.I think they will try msrp around $70kcdn.:pissed: speculation

·
Registered
7,622 Posts
ya, The guy at northwest said it would be $76k

He even said he thought it was bullshit and how it should come fully loaded.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
56US vs 76cdn lexus canada are fkn thieves

·
Premium Member
3,428 Posts
good guess!

and if you hate Lexus Canada so much, it is a free continent, go buy somewhere else! it takes a bit of time to adjust pricing. There is a great deal of work that goes into it.

Also remember that dealers are very much in the dark about pricing. As much as the consumer is.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
I don't hate lexus canada.I just think they are ravenous thieves praying off canadians to subzidize there american market.but no hate I love getting ripped off don't you?.by the way piss off:)

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Consumers should research pricing for themselves too avoid being ripped off.

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
For sure we should research prices. Car prices are set based upon what it costs to actually produce and get the product to Canada... and also what the market is willing to pay. If Lexus thought they could sell a good number of IS250's at $80,000... they would have priced it at $80,000. But their market research and calculations showed they were better off pricing the car in the mid 30's... so that's what they did.

If nobody buys the IS-F at $76,000... then Lexus is going to have to do something. They're not just gonna let IS-F's sit in dealer lots forever. They obviously priced the IS-F at $76,000 (if that's what it actually costs here)... because they think they can sell them at $76,000.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
$76CDN they will sell few @ that price fck $76 plus tax thats nearly 86000CDN.msrp in US is $56,000 thats 56000CDN,Don't give me that nonsense about it take a long time too adjust for dollar the canadian doller has been within 10-15% of the US doller for several years.36% mark up in canada vs US is disgusting.IS-F US $56msrp vs Canada $76msrp:pissed:.

·
Premium Member
3,428 Posts
siren dude. u have the wrong attitude man. (btw, I'm still waiting for your email address, because I have Dunnville booked on April 27th and would really like to see you come beat me in your wife's RSX type S)

first of all. Lexus Canada and Lexus USA are two TOTALLY different entities. We are owned by different people and our finances never cross paths.

I don't know why you're so vulgar on this board. I'm giving you information from the horse's mouth.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
lets due shanonnville instead.lexucutive I don't believe that I am being vulger. You tell me its a free continent and to purchase some where else.Buddy I have been driving lexus's for over ten years now 3 separate vehicles.I am fully aware that LEXUS USA and LEXUS CANADA are entirely different entities.I just believe we as consumers(not employee's you) have been getting shanked by lexus canada for many years. And I don't appreciate you jumping on my statement to my fellow consumers!we all have a POV $$$'s don't lie.We have been getting over charged for years by Lexus Canada!

·
Premium Member
3,428 Posts
ok. cool. that's your POV. and from the inside, I'm telling you that you aren't being shanked. trust me.

shannonville is cool too. but i will not have organized a day at shannonville yet until later on into the summer. right now i have april 27th booked at dunnville and a late may day booked at Cayuga. Also, if you want, I'll be competing in the CSCS Time Attack's this year. So if you want, $100 to the CSCS guys....and we can compare lap times then. I'll even let you borrow a lap timer! Cool?

BTW, crester backed out of dunnville. no faith in our cars on-track. booo!!!!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts