Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1st IS F Club of Southern California Meet.
March 29-
Meet @ 8am Irvine Car Show "Cars and Coffee"
10am- Cruise up Highway 1 or 405 for you speed freaks.
11ish Meet at Toyota Car Musuem, Torrance CA....not open to the public, but If I can get enough members to commit we can open it up.
12ish Finish.

Please let me know if you are interested directly at [email protected] . I will send out general updates as we get closer to the date when I get confirmation from each member directly.

Should be a great sight...20 or so IS F's.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
The museum huh? I've worked with the curator for several meets for CL and my.IS in the past for many years now. I might have to come.

·
Manufacturer of Pipes
5,285 Posts
The museum huh? I've worked with the curator for several meets for CL and my.IS in the past for many years now. I might have to come.
Me too..

Maybe we can drive an IS-F for the day.... hint.. hint.. ;)

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
this is the same day as the CA2k8

since im not familiar with SoCal, how far is San Luis Obispo From There? LOL We Should All Get Together

·
Registered
101 Posts
haha...drive an IS-F for the day! lol :neener:

·
Manufacturer of Pipes
5,285 Posts

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
If I were in Cali I'd make it.

On a side note, I made an ISF Houston Meet thread earlier this week.. and it got moved to the 'regional' section. Now all the ricers see the thread and are gonna invade the meet! =|

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah unfortunately not enough interest. Not many IS F's out there yet. Perhaps in a couple of months, for now most are heading to other meets.

TEMA 08 IS F-Smokey Granite

1 - 15 of 15 Posts