Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought the car wasn't that good looking at the autoshow...but here are my impressions of it on the street:

The car looks AMAZING in black. It sounds amazing (the owner put it in second gear on the highway and took off). The exhaust takes some getting used to, but in person everything seems to look so great. I liked everything of it. The owner wanted me to take it up to 80 with him; so I did. Needless to say my e46 M3 got owned by about 2.5-3 cars. The car seemed to handle well and he took off on the highway. Also, the shifting is noticeably quicker when he took off. Overall, if I needed 4 doors, this would give the new M3 a run for its money (granted I haven't drove either).

Here are some pics, and yes they are off of the crappy Blackberry Pearl camera, but I did my best :)

He also gave me a thumbs up and we chatted for a bit on the highway, cool guy. Mad props and beautiful ride.

Ps...I didn't know these were on sale already...he had a registered IL plate and all...

Sorry, I couldn't get pics of the front...too much traffic to get more shots but he didn't care, he took off!

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
That guys moustache looks sweeter than the fugly car.

·
Registered
3,530 Posts
That guys moustache looks sweeter than the fugly car.
:lol: from the pics I can't tell whether that's Mario or luigi

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
im sorry but i cant get used to that stupid exhaust. i hate it. it looks like someone had a welding accident or mounted the pipes wrong. nice car minus those horrid exhaust pipes.

·
Registered
725 Posts
nice pics I already spotted a black here in Ft. Lauderdale.....My dealer got there first one ISF yesterday in white I will post up pics soon....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts