Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my bro just told me there was one there. so if anyone wanted to see it you should check it out. i was thinkin of checking it out.

·
Premium Member
10,782 Posts
Take some pics. ;)

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i forgot to take my camera. but let me tell you they look alot better in real life then they do in the pictures. just drive down and look at it.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I was at he dealer for some parts and saw it the other day. It's the Neiman Marcus Special Build, Black on black. It looks really nice(huge understatement). I guess the dealer can't get a hold of the lady who bought it though so they might have to give it back to Lexus so they can get the the next person on the list. I there were only 50 these cars made.

·
Registered
600 Posts
BTW, we've had the car for over a week. 748special is right, we can't get a hold of the lady that bought it. I think she works for Safeco or something...

If I bought a Neiman Marcus IS-F, I sure as hell wouldn't want anyone touching or sitting in the car, which is what has happened since it's sitting on the showroom floor.

Also, the guy that bought our first IS-F was definitely awestruck at the sight of the Neiman Marcus. But his blue one is just as hot, I just prefer black ;)

And here's a couple pics of the 600hL we have on the showroom too!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
What don't you have in that giant showroom?

I saw a LS600hL at the Spokane auto show (shitty auto show, if you ever get the chance to go, don't), it was really nice. I imagine pretty quick too, when my dad was looking at new cars, we test drove an LS460L (he would've gotten a regular wheelbase, but the L is what they gave us to test drive) and that thing hauled ass. I'm not one for big luxo-barges but it was better than I thought it would be, the steering was overly light but despite the suspension being very soft, body motion was well controlled and made the car feel smaller and lighter than I had expected.

·
Registered
600 Posts
What don't you have in that giant showroom?

I saw a LS600hL at the Spokane auto show (shitty auto show, if you ever get the chance to go, don't), it was really nice. I imagine pretty quick too, when my dad was looking at new cars, we test drove an LS460L (he would've gotten a regular wheelbase, but the L is what they gave us to test drive) and that thing hauled ass. I'm not one for big luxo-barges but it was better than I thought it would be, the steering was overly light but despite the suspension being very soft, body motion was well controlled and made the car feel smaller and lighter than I had expected.
Haha, I know, we have a ton of cars. We had a GX470 on 22's, but we sold it this past Saturday.

The LS460 is just plain awesome. When we first got it I was incredibly impressed. If you ever get a chance, you should drive the sport package. It's kind of cool when you take a hard turn, the suspension stiffens up on the fly! The hybrid is by far my favorite. I definitely want the 600hL in my garage with this body kit and rims...

/end threadjack :p

·
Registered
600 Posts
Here you go guys... another IS-F that only hung around for a day. This is the first silver one I've seen. I've yet to see one with the white interior too...

Also, the Special Build IS-F was sold to a new owner on Saturday. The person that originally put down the deposit backed out I guess.

The new owner and the salesman who sold it to him.

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
Another very nice looking IS-F. I really want to see a silver one in person, after seeing photos of dpark's with tint that may be my favorite color for the IS-F.

·
Registered
600 Posts
What I think is tite is that none of the IS-F's, with the exception of the Special Build, had the front plates drilled. All the owners specifically asked not to have the front plate installed. I would so ride dirty like that if I had an IS-F.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts