Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone...
I just wanted to share my progress so far. I lowered the car today using the JIC magic coilovers. I had them on my IS350 and loved them so knowing that the suspension components were similar for the F I decised to get a set for it. This is honestly the first time I have changes suspension and have it ride better than stock. Stock IS-F is a bit harsh and the adjustable JIC do nice at getting you the ride height you want and an even more comfortable ride. Very pleased.

It took me a while to get it adjusted to exactly what I wanted. I lowered the front 2" and the rear 1.5" from the stack height.

Wheels are TSW Croft (9" front and 10" rear) with Lexus OEM Center caps. 245|30 in front and 285|25 in rear.

I rolled the rear fenders becuase I new it was going to be close. No scrubbing (but barely)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,782 Posts
Wheres the railroad tracks at, so that you dont need tires :lol:

Baller in da house. Damn!!!! :jawDrop:

·
Blue Devil
4,671 Posts
what did you do with the stock F wheels?

·
Registered
5,155 Posts
Nice car but I can't understand why you would put those cheap wheels on a car like this?

TSW belong on civics, it's a huge downgrade from the stock wheels as far as I see.

Crazy.

·
Registered
887 Posts
Nice car but I can't understand why you would put those cheap wheels on a car like this?

TSW belong on civics, it's a huge downgrade from the stock wheels as far as I see.

Crazy.
Yeah maybe it could have been better with Volks or something. but i have to agree those wheels looks really fine on his car!

BTW i love white IS-F!!! Yours is sick!! Congrats!

·
Registered
4,246 Posts
Clean!!! Dont let the curbs hurt her

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
Love how the rotors don't get dwarfed even by these huge wheels.

The rubber band tires will kill performance unfortunately....not my style but looking good.

·
Registered
101 Posts
wow...nice!...so the coilovers work alright?....like out of corners and other stuff...I wanna see if it is for performance on the track and for regular street driving...hehe :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello everyone...
I just wanted to share my progress so far. I lowered the car today using the JIC magic coilovers. I had them on my IS350 and loved them so knowing that the suspension components were similar for the F I decised to get a set for it. This is honestly the first time I have changes suspension and have it ride better than stock. Stock IS-F is a bit harsh and the adjustable JIC do nice at getting you the ride height you want and an even more comfortable ride. Very pleased.

It took me a while to get it adjusted to exactly what I wanted. I lowered the front 2" and the rear 1.5" from the stack height.

Wheels are TSW Croft (9" front and 10" rear) with Lexus OEM Center caps. 245|30 in front and 285|25 in rear.

I rolled the rear fenders becuase I new it was going to be close. No scrubbing (but barely)
What's your "offset"?:confused:

·
Registered
3 Posts
That looks really good!! I wanted to see what these wheels would look like on an IS.

TSW is way underrated in quality in my opinion, people think you need to spend $500 plus per wheel in order to get a nice wheel..

·
BLACK RICAN
2,569 Posts
pm a price on your stock wheel if you're going to sell them

1 - 20 of 60 Posts