Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a 2010 IS 250 C. After one day the real roof panel is indented on both sides of the panel. Have only operated the roof a couple of dozen times. No obvious signs of the panel touching in the trunk. Any one else have this problem???

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just bought a 2010 IS 250 C. After one day the real roof panel is indented on both sides of the panel. Have only operated the roof a couple of dozen times. No obvious signs of the panel touching in the trunk. Any one else have this problem???
I purchased my 2010 IS 250C last June and I've had roof rattles for the last 6 months! I've taken it back 3 or 4 times and they fix it but it starts rattling again.

Take your vehicle back to the dealer and if the panel is indented, they will fix it. Congrats. It's a beautiful car.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Can you take a pic of it? I've had my car for over a year and it's been rattling almost the entire time. For the first month it was quiet, but now the rear right side rattles constantly

1 - 5 of 5 Posts