Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its prolly mentioned in another thread but not one dedicated to the IS C's front bumper.. I'm just wondering if the IS-C's front bumper can be directly bolted on to the IS-250 without any modifications. i know the IS-F front bumper looks nice but then i think its a bit too much without the rest of the fenders bulging out as well and not to mention it requires modifications. So again, jus wondering if i can just order the IS-C front bumper and swap it right on to my IS-250. Thanks a lot!

·
Registered
51 Posts
i like the IS C front bumper too. i was thinking about a swap, but haven't done any research yet, so sorry i don't have the answer for you. If it's a direct bolt-on, it would be a cool mod. And if it is and you're gonna do the swap, be sure to post some pics!

hope others have the answer for you. good luck!

·
Registered
69 Posts
its prolly mentioned in another thread but not one dedicated to the IS C's front bumper.. I'm just wondering if the IS-C's front bumper can be directly bolted on to the IS-250 without any modifications. i know the IS-F front bumper looks nice but then i think its a bit too much without the rest of the fenders bulging out as well and not to mention it requires modifications. So again, jus wondering if i can just order the IS-C front bumper and swap it right on to my IS-250. Thanks a lot!
100% direct bolt on no mods needed! If u need any help or parts lemme know i work for toyota and i put the IS F front bumper on my ISX50

·
Registered
230 Posts
100% direct bolt on no mods needed! If u need any help or parts lemme know i work for toyota and i put the IS F front bumper on my ISX50
I think this is an excellent question i wouldn't mind doing that kind of swap.:bigSmile:

toHn

·
Registered
40 Posts
How much does an ISc front bumper run and where can it be purchased? In for more pics of the ISc bumper on a sedan!

·
Registered
36 Posts
I think you can get it painted from Sewell for $450 with club lexus discount. Maybe $550 shipped. Been thinking about this conversion myself.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I know the thread is old, but since we're all here, does anybody know if the IS250 (2nd gen) front fenders fits onto an IS250C? Please help me out, thanks!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts