Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BOOOO to the max guys. Okay that was super lame.
I have been waiting for an eternity for my 19" Versus Turismo Spada Rims in GUNMETAL and so i get the call that they are in.. and they are in SILVER not gunmetal. I am so angry!! but i have to buy them,, the guy says it is my fault even though i was super super specific about wanting them in gunmetal. I told him i didnt even care the size, they could be 18" or 19",, but the most important thing is the color.
Grrr. so i may be selling them. im not sure,, either that or i can powdercoat them,, but what a waste of money, i went through him so they'd be cheaper ((this is why i have to buy them- they were a special order through a hookup---apperantly not anymore)) and now they are going to end up being more expensive!!
GRRRRR :bitching:
Dont complain about this being in the wrong forum part, i dont want it in the wheel/tire section, this is a whining bitching post, not a post about rims tires. boo hoo for me!!

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
sucks to hear! hope everything comes out all right. By the way could you post a pick and maybe a price, who knows I might be interested :wink: don't quote me on that!

·
Premium Member
11,375 Posts
wheels problem...yea...been there done that and got over it by selling them too :wink:

·
Registered
9,971 Posts
I'm pretty fucking pissed right now too. I got a ton of shit to do and finals are next week.

Fuck school.

I want to be a grown up.

:x

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
well if you can sell them...i think someone is selling the 18" gunmetal ones in the for sale forum...

That is BS...that's like going to the lexuys dealership and them telling you that you have to buy the automatic even though you ordered the manual...well...not really, but that's a shltty situation in any case.

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
LadyVenom..you don't have to buy shit..if you said you wanted Gunmetal's..and you stated this several times..you don't have to buy a DAMN THING, and they can't keep your deposit...Its Illegal.

·
Registered
20,030 Posts
Re: Is anyone else pissed today? They sent the wrong rims!!!

LADYVENOM said:
BOOOO to the max guys. Okay that was super lame.
I have been waiting for an eternity for my 19" Versus Turismo Spada Rims in GUNMETAL and so i get the call that they are in.. and they are in SILVER not gunmetal. I am so angry!! but i have to buy them,, the guy says it is my fault even though i was super super specific about wanting them in gunmetal. I told him i didnt even care the size, they could be 18" or 19",, but the most important thing is the color.
Grrr. so i may be selling them. im not sure,, either that or i can powdercoat them,, but what a waste of money, i went through him so they'd be cheaper ((this is why i have to buy them- they were a special order through a hookup---apperantly not anymore)) and now they are going to end up being more expensive!!
GRRRRR :bitching:
Dont complain about this being in the wrong forum part, i dont want it in the wheel/tire section, this is a whining bitching post, not a post about rims tires. boo hoo for me!!

I am so sorry to hear about that LADYVENOM :cry:

I hope you feel better! :lol:

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
Same shit almost happened to me but i refused it.. i ordered 19" Volk GTC's in gunmetal for my 350Z... The shop gave me silver AND in the wrong offset as well. So I refused it and had them order up another set.. Going w/ 19" TE37's instead..Pissed me off though because I had been waiting for them for like a month and a half, and before I went to the shop the guy swore everything was allright.

·
Registered
20,481 Posts
If I ordered a lobster at a restaurant but got a tuna melt, would I eat it? HELL NO!!!! They can't make you do anything. Tell'em to go f themselves.

·
Registered
290 Posts
being that i run a business that sells wheels...if something is special ordered wrong....and there is no documentation of you saying silver or gunmetal...its basically your word against his. usually the consumer wins....but its all about how much of a fight you put up. if you put a down payment with a credit card...i would dispute the charge and file a charge back. if this guy had to special order these wheels from overseas...im sure that if he made the mistake of ordering you the wrong wheels, he doesnt wanna get stuck with them. i say....if you havent picked up the wheels yet...put up a fight...no reason you should take something you didnt order.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
About this Discussion
45 Replies
30 Participants
LADYVENOM
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing