Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
I feel like crap. My Throat is killin me. My body is aching. Neck is killin. Coughing like crazy. I think i'm comin down with somin... Voice is startin to go slowly. I think i'm getting sick. This really Sux! :bitching:

Carry on.

·
Registered
44,398 Posts
Today sucks ass... I'm feeling sick too, scratchy throat - voice going.

I come in today and there's a problem with the network... So I have a herd of old bags following me from the door to my desk telling me about it. First off, these women are confused by lightswitches. Second, they want me to explain WHY I'm doing what I do to fix the problem.

Why the fuck does it matter to you? No, I don't have to do that or that or that. I don't give a fuck what I did last time, this is this time. Bitch, do I watch over your fucking shoulder when you enter an invoice? No, and I don't really give a fuck how or if you get it done. Get back toyour fucking solitaire and leave me alone!

-Justin

·
Registered
21,494 Posts
It's Monday, it's snowing, I still have my summer tires on the IS, I had to work on Friday and didn't get to see my family for Thanksgiving. It really hasn't been a great month. :(

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
OH DAMN! were getting like 3+ inches snow today and your on summer tires. i told you to get thoe snow tires already. you better be careful!!!!!

·
Registered
9,720 Posts
is300girl said:
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Well not all of us can afford to have 3 CARS!
he actually had a post awhile back that he couldn't afford the cars and get out of debt...it was going to take him like 2 or 3 years to get out of debt and now he wants a dvd burner :roll:

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
ltunedgirl said:
is300girl said:
he actually had a post awhile back that he couldn't afford the cars and get out of debt...it was going to take him like 2 or 3 years to get out of debt and now he wants a dvd burner :roll:
oh you shut it too!!!! at least i pay for my own stuff, unlike you!

·
Registered
9,720 Posts
mccarlin said:
ltunedgirl said:
is300girl said:
oh you shut it too!!!! at least i pay for my own stuff, unlike you!
and what is it that I don't pay for?

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
About this Discussion
52 Replies
21 Participants
LexArkana
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing