Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there only supposed to be 3 packages for the 350? are they not done totally updating yet? because i dont even see the levinson system as an option on there at all. the cheapest package is 2510 (premium) and then it jumps to 6845 (sport), is there anything in between that?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,156 Posts
Taktix1 said:
Are there only supposed to be 3 packages for the 350? are they not done totally updating yet? because i dont even see the levinson system as an option on there at all. the cheapest package is 2510 (premium) and then it jumps to 6845 (sport), is there anything in between that?
There's 3 ways to get an IS350. Base, Performance Luxury Plus & Premium Luxury Plus.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Flipside909 said:
There's 3 ways to get an IS350. Base, Performance Luxury Plus & Premium Luxury Plus.
If i wanted a base but with just a few of the options in the performance luxury plus package, would that be considered a "special order"?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
16,623 Posts
Flipside909 said:
There's 3 ways to get an IS350. Base, Performance Luxury Plus & Premium Luxury Plus.
Actually, that's the old info from our now-somewhat outdated Press Information kits. The current packages for the IS350 are:

- Base (no package)
- Premium Package (perfed leather seats w/heating & ventilation and wood trim ONLY)
- Luxury Package w/17" wheels
- Luxury Package w/18" wheels
- Sport Package
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
16,623 Posts
Taktix1 said:
If i wanted a base but with just a few of the options in the performance luxury plus package, would that be considered a "special order"?
Unfortunately, not even a special order will allow you to "pick & choose" items from a package. What is it exactly that you wanted to do?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
jruhi4 said:
Unfortunately, not even a special order will allow you to "pick & choose" items from a package. What is it exactly that you wanted to do?
I havent really looked at exactly what i want and such but i was just a bit confused because the package prices went from $2500 to almost $7000 with no choice of something in between. I could really do without the parking assist and headlamp washers. Im still debating on the nav.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
16,623 Posts
Taktix1 said:
I could really do without the parking assist and headlamp washers.
Fortunately, those are "stand-alone" options that are NOT part of any of the packages.
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top