Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im probally going to get an IS 300 in a few months when i have saved enough on the down payment but im not to sure about the suede seats. I haven't gotten a chance to see them in person but are they comfortable? and does anyone like them over traditional leather seating? But other than that i think the IS 300 is a awesome car espeshally compared to my 98 Civic HX and there is no other car that will give you such a value, maybe except the CL-S, but i think the styling is much nicer on the IS. Any feedback would be very helpful. Thanks

·
Registered
591 Posts
The seats are AWESOME and
VERY COMFORTABLE

We Love the Escaine Seats....
They aern't nearly as Slippery as the All Leather Seats.

They won't Burn You in the summertime and they don't Freeze You
in the winter.

------------------
JUSTIN & DENISE C. OWNERS OF THE ONE-OF-A-KIND IS300

·
Registered
697 Posts
I think the suede is a nice touch since it looks much like very sleek like a sport car. Unlike leather, its not that slippery. Also in winter, it doesn't feel as cold as leather gets...

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
1 problem though, the Leather gets wrinkled really easily. my front seats got a buncha wrinkles on them, I hate it.
ITs comfortable though.

·
Registered
635 Posts
I have cloth, because they don't get wrinkle. Otherwise, I really love the suede seats.

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
the escaine actually works well. No wrinkle on that. However, its really hard to clean when you get stain on it.

Leather on the other hand is really easy to clean, but they get wrinkles

1 - 10 of 10 Posts