Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you're like me, you're tired of these BMW Pricks trying to put down the IS300 just because the Japanese have finally come out with a real contender. A car that shows individuality and not a "me too" car that everyone has to have because all the yuppies in you're neighborhood have one (at least in my neighborhood). What a bunch of sheep!

Anyhow, getting to the point. The next time a BMW owner asks you if you like your new IS300 (this has happened to me a few times on the street). Just tell him, "I love it! I had nothing but problems with my old 328 and couldn't wait to get rid of it!"

You see, the only reason they're asking about it is to try to convince themselves in their own mind that they have a better car. They're actually hoping you'll say something negative (or at least less than enthusiastic). When you tell them you sold your Bimmer to buy a IS300 it just kills them!

ELS

·
Registered
23,901 Posts
I have had 2 Bimmers, and have driven countless others. I enjoy my Lexus more than all of them.

------------------
2001 SBM/Black IS300 w/Navigation
2001 BMW Z3 3.0i Titanium Silver w/Black
1999 Ducati SS 750(worked)
1982 Captain America Big Wheel

·
Registered
174 Posts
I also had a BMW but I actually did sell it for an IS I was sick of seeing everyone esle in the same car, but it was a nice car However to PLANE>>>>>>>>>

------------------
Proud owner of a SOLAR IS 300, 2001
loaded
Miami,FL

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
Solar420
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing