Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

Im going to be leasing a new car very soon. Probably next week. Im interested in the IS300 and I read on this message board that pricing for these vehicles have dropped a bit. I went to Edmunds.com and priced an IS300 with 17" Graphite Alloy weels, Gold Package and the Luxury Leather package. The Invoice price came to 29,364$ the MSRP came to 33,972$ (includes destination charge).

What kind of reduction do you think I could get off this MSRP price? Im in the South Florida area. By the way, have any of you leased an IS300, if so can you tell me what kind of deal you got, thanks.

Thanks for your help,

David

·
Registered
133 Posts
Originally posted by mamamia123:

Hello all,

Im going to be leasing a new car very soon. Probably next week. Im interested in the IS300 and I read on this message board that pricing for these vehicles have dropped a bit. I went to Edmunds.com and priced an IS300 with 17" Graphite Alloy weels, Gold Package and the Luxury Leather package. The Invoice price came to 29,364$ the MSRP came to 33,972$ (includes destination charge).

What kind of reduction do you think I could get off this MSRP price? Im in the South Florida area. By the way, have any of you leased an IS300, if so can you tell me what kind of deal you got, thanks.

Some people on this forum so far have reported a drive out price in the low 33K range. I just bought mine for 33.3K drive out, which came out to be about $800 above invoice (upper 29K). I think that's a pretty good deal 'cause there are hidden fees that aren't mentioned to you at Edmunds.com such as a toyota advertising fee which runs about $500. Then the dealership might charge you an additional fee called the customer service fee or something like that.

Word around the block is that Lexus is having trouble moving these cars off the lot so getting deals such as mine even with those two fees aren't so uncommon. I think a good ball park to shoot for is 33.5K drive out. That would be about 1000 over invoice which in my opinion is fair to pay for a Lexus.

Thanks for your help,

David

·
Registered
91 Posts
Your profile doesn't state where you live. This will have a lot to do with it, since taxes and availability are different everywhere. What's your location and tax rate?

------------------
-jb-
'01 Black Onyx

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
4 Participants
AllRoy
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing