Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone else see it, there were a few shots of a Red IS drifting on a road coarse that they were driving other cars such as the vette, viper, and a mercedes of some kind. Did anyone else see this it is on right now on spike TV!!

·
Registered
691 Posts
It was the team Lexus race car for their anniversary party car and driver through a big event and had an autocross and they had some famous race car drivers taking people for a ride.

·
Cone Killer
7,315 Posts
TJ-IS300 said:
It was the team Lexus race car for their anniversary party car and driver through a big event and had an autocross and they had some famous race car drivers taking people for a ride.
Yeap, saw it too. Team Lexus basically took their race car and converted it to a drift car.
They will be campaining the new IS next season.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes it was sweet!! my TV showed the car to be red but my tv is a SANSUI and it is junk....LOL I still thought it was sweet especially because I can't even fishtail my car in the snow due to that DAMN VSC!!! :)

·
Cone Killer
7,315 Posts
fratzke7 said:
Yes it was sweet!! my TV showed the car to be red but my tv is a SANSUI and it is junk....LOL I still thought it was sweet especially because I can't even fishtail my car in the snow due to that DAMN VSC!!! :)
You cannot turn it off? The traction control you can. The VSC, if i recall you could pull the fuse off....

·
Registered
33 Posts
Probably the same car from the Speed Test Drive show for the IS350 and Team Lexus demo the team owner did in the parking lot..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts