Status
Not open for further replies.

Is 300 Killa Who Got Boost???

921 views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  John Carnes 
#1 ·
I GOT HATCH CIVIC 93 WHO WANTS SOME [/b]

#4 ·
makayema said:
i dont hate is 300 i like them dont get me wrong. I have one silver. But thats just too be pimping you know what im saying know my toy is my civic 300 hp too the wheels.
actually, i have no idea what you're saying there chief... perhaps some hooked on phonics is in order.

#5 ·
Well unless you can beat 11.6, I suggest you pack up and head for rice town. There are at least 3 that I know fast enough to beat this time, and more then a dozen right around that time.

makayema said:
i dont hate is 300 i like them dont get me wrong. I have one silver. But thats just too be pimping you know what im saying know my toy is my civic 300 hp too the wheels.

#7 ·
although the IP's don't match, i'm pretty sure this is "Teammystik02" - how many people could possibly be from the same "chemlsford massachusetts" ????

you are the guy that liked the park bench spoiler, and no one will take your challenge seriously from now on

-gte

makayema said:
I GOT HATCH CIVIC 93 WHO WANTS SOME [/b]

#12 ·
dude... if u wanna start shit in another forum, go to a integra site or a prelude site... u dont belong here.. even if u own an IS that u "PIMP" with.... and yeah.. let see those 11 flat time slips... my "OTHER" car... my M3 turbo w/ 100 shot of NOS runs under 10... but i dont have a time slip... so u just have to believe me! =)

#13 ·
Quarter miles are for fast cars. Take it to the canyons.

Who the heck cares if you have an 11 second Civic? At the end of the day who the heck would be proud to drive a Civic over an IS300 (or for me, my Supra) I'm sorry, but pride in your ride is one thing, pride in a POS Honda that was made to be a commuter car for people on a budget is pathetic. You're comparing last year's garbage to finely engineered and designed pieces of art.

You may win at the track, but who's going home in style and comfort? Not your Civic ass!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.