Registered
756 Posts
Originally posted by SophieSleeps:
he has custom tinted bumper lensesl...
How'd he do that?
I think it's a she!!!!
and the fact that she hooked up this IS and did all of the mods listed makes me
want to bid just to meet her!!!!!!
Chicks with phat cars are a major turn on!!!!!!

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i went to car show in Sacramento CA and i saw VW gti from CeC tunning they have paint bumper lenses in to the color of the car ....looks very nice ...in this case save $200 for clear lenses

i will do it this weekend and i will post some pix...

·
Registered
18,609 Posts
Originally posted by Lexus_IS300:
wow, did you guys see her interior? its like the wet paint looks. very nice..

Dammit I was trying to comment on that earlier but the board was having issues. =)

Indeed it's sexy as all hell, I'd definitely consider that as a mod to my IS (when I get it of course)!

·
Registered
921 Posts
Sorry to burst your fantasy bubble gentlemen, but I met this guy at the Shinestreet meet a few weeks back and it is a GUY who drives this car and did everything to it. He does have a girlfriend that was with him, maybe that is who you are talking about.
Pretty cool looking car too. Everything was custom done and done very clean and factory looking. Everything down to the black chrome emblems, all of them.

·
Registered
6,168 Posts
Originally posted by DarkzIS300:
You can get black chrome emblems from the dealership, just take the "L" from the GS kit...sorry to burst YOUR bubble.
that car looks like it has the is300 emblem too tho...

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
"2001 Lexus : IS 300
Female owned and driven, Great car"

Just because it was female owned doesnt mean sh!t.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Originally posted by DarkzIS300:
You can get black chrome emblems from the dealership, just take the "L" from the GS kit...sorry to burst YOUR bubble.
you know they sell a spray paint that makes it looks like a black chromes...i've seen those spray paints at japanese town...if you are interested...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts