Lexus IS Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Originally posted by krompir:
TNguyen: The armrest I have is not the factory one. I ordered it from airstreamsunroofs.com. They told me they only sell to dealers but they didnt realize I wasn't a dealer until they were almost done taking my order
I gave all the info about the armrest to my [email protected] and they are going to install it for me tomorow. The price for the armrest should be about $150. The 2002 factory armrest appears to be of much better quality, but i just couldnt wait any longer.
Thanks for the quick respond Krompir - Thanks god I haven't send the email and the link to my saleman yet.....I guess I'm gonna continue to wait, just because I will get it for free. Anyway, did yo u know about Cleveland IS team....We just had our second meeting last Saturday and will meet again soon. You are more than welcom to join our team. Thanks

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Got mine in the mail today !!! Quality looks good and you're right, the silver screws don't cut it. I'll get my car back this weekend and then I'll install it along with my Greddy.....can't wait !!!

Mark

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
Are all armrests (Factory or aftermarket) gonna be black? What about us with tan interiors?
I know the center console is black but having a black leather armrest with tan leather seats just seems kinda odd.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Derekb I've been buggin' Tony about this for months....has he finished the front end bumper??????

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
DownShift ??????? Tony????? Bumper????

I ordered the armrest and we now have one at the dealership. Retail price is $150. I was waiting to see the "new hinge" that was in development before releasing the price. The silver screws are different than the prototype I checked out. I liked the black screws better but the silver does match the high quality hinge.

We'll see what the '02 prices out at. Lexus hasn't updated our parts pricing for new model yet.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts