Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
What up? I got a question for you people. I just bought a IS 220 d (that is the EURO diesel version) last December. I work in France (no Im not french, im spaniard I just work here) and I ve been tryn to find the F accessories for my IS, that is, the Bilsteins shock suspensions and the lowered springs set etc... Anyone here knows where can I purchase these parts in Europe???

Thanks

·
2,752 Posts
What up? I got a question for you people. I just bought a IS 220 d (that is the EURO diesel version) last December. I work in France (no Im not french, im spaniard I just work here) and I ve been tryn to find the F accessories for my IS, that is, the Bilsteins shock suspensions and the lowered springs set etc... Anyone here knows where can I purchase these parts in Europe???

Thanks
Hola tronco,

What's up with being French...it's alright in my book :p !

Anyhow, best place to look for Lexus parts is Belgium and Germany where Toyota has many dealers and TRD resellers.

As far as finding tuners Strasbourg is better suited for German brands than their Japanese counterparts.

Hasta luego,

Don-

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Is Diesel Parts

maxon thank you captain OBVIOUS...next time you give an opinion try sayin something intelligent... if im askin for info in this forum it is obvious I already asked my dealer here in strasbourg...by the way its not too easy cause I dont speak french...next time keep your retarded opinion to yourself

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
"(no Im not french, im spaniard I just work here)"

I love this :lol: Glad you let us know ;) +rep

·
Registered
381 Posts

Thanks
Hey try L-Tuned Parts - Lexus Parts - Ultimate Store for Lexus ES300 ES330 GS300 GS400 GS430 GX470 IS300 LS400 LS430 LX450 LX470 RX300 RX330 SC300 SC400 SC430. They maybe able to ship the parts to you. Actually I know they will. But look under the IS250/350 tab.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts