Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got to see a green and two blacks up close.

Interesting to note that they seems to come with clear sidemarkers stock.

That was the only painfully visible thing I noticed - other than the fact that the steering wheel was on the wrong side!!!

Damn I feel lucky we get that bigger engine though. I dunno why you'd bother to have a car in London though. too much of a pain in the arse

·
Premium Member
15,322 Posts
see if you can snatch some of them clear sidemarkers, maybe oem replacement parts? bring em back, sell a few to us, ebay the rest to make a killing

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
damn! I shoulda thought of that. I'm back in LA though. I have a few friends who live there, I'll have them call the dealership.

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
I thought their side markers are body mounted on the front quarter panel...

·
Registered
38 Posts
I saw a Blue IS200 while in Rome last month. It was a moving target though, so I didn't really get to look for differences. Kinda made me homesick for my car.

·
Registered
10 Posts
The sidemarkers are repeat indicators mounted on the wing over here.They are not totally clear but white.

------------------
lexuscol
Kensington Green IS200SE Auto

·
11,061 Posts
Originally posted by sambusik:
- other than the fact that the steering wheel was on the wrong side!!!

Damn I feel lucky we get that bigger engine though.

Having the steering wheel on the other side IS a matter of taste
(I lived in England for an extended amount of time...you get used to it. Had a 1987 five speed Renault 11...it went pretty good.)

You WOULDN'T want the bigger engine when the petrol is going at US$6.00 a gallon though...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts