Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
here are the pics, i can't take credit for all of them, dimsum took a bunch of the action shots w/ my camera while i was workin..enjoy.

jerry installing my springs while i stand there looking busy.

thanks for the donuts de..i never knew it was an east coast thing to eat donuts w/ dirty latex gloves until this day.

ah the infamous swaybar

looks like the right size..

we're gonna do what to my sway bar?

look how strong de is.

she's not even trying.

these guys should look very familiar by now..

did they finally drill enough?

ed's solution to get a jack under his car. he's quite the carpenter. lol..

ed looking at a new set of wheels? who'da thunk it?

brandon's new headers, which apparently almost exploded, from what i hear.

very productive meet, thanks again to irv for hosting, for all those helping me, and esther for ordering pizza. ;)

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
I'm biased..can't tell if those are real advans or ennios...either or...I love that look...hence why I have the ennios...very cool, I wish I didn't live in the middle of nowhere.

·
Banned
1,442 Posts
thanks de for the donuts, brandon for the water, steven for the sodas, andy for the free CDDs, and irv for letting us use his house to work on ppl's cars. btw i was there just to chill i didnt get any m0ds done, but i did get a lot done @ T&L Body Shop with Andy~!!! *ill post pics of my new mods later*

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
OMG Irv, that POS volvo is still there? With the same flat tire the firecracker melted from 4th of July? :lol:

You ought to call the city and have that ugly thing towed.

Looked like fun. I would have came if it wasn't for a prior engagement.

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
VP500 said:
I'm biased..can't tell if those are real advans or ennios...either or...I love that look...hence why I have the ennios...very cool, I wish I didn't live in the middle of nowhere.
They are real :cool:

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
thats so cool..

props for De for helping fellow IS300 owners from Coast to Coast!! :approve:

·
Registered
619 Posts
Nice. It took me 8 hours yesterday to install my springs. How long did it take you guys? Props to you guys for helping out others, I know how time consuming it is for springs install.

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
Looks like a normal sway bar install

Till the legs go up

And Joe starts the dremel up

And the tongue drops out (For Picture Purposes Only!! :p - Joe Z)

Joe is a professional hole enlarger. If this hole is impressing you, you should see his ass.

A header install.

Red shirt - "What color do you think I should paint my headlight?"

Onyxaltezza drives a camry on my foot

Reactions: thundercloud080903

·
Registered
8,219 Posts
Looks like it was a great meet, sorry i couldnt make it to give a helping hand... I had to wait for a car that never ended up comming.

I will def make it to the next DIY meet and bring some goodies!

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
you guys had a DIY meet using hand tools ? why didnt anybody tell me ? i got a full service garage at .net's disposal... i even went out and bought a buncha new tools recently, including a lightweight aluminum racing jack that woulda fit under edgy's car... ahh well maybe next time

1 - 20 of 45 Posts