Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The
38 MB Movie (zip file) from dph, props to him ofcoz.

thanx for those who came to the meet, i'll see you in March.

8)

dave

We will like to Welcome all SoCal IS300 enthusiasts join us for the event. We will have HKSAltezza and some of us .neteR to shoot some video/pix for the rides that'll b there, and all attendee are welcome to bring their own vid-cam or digi-cam to the meet. 8)

Where: the parking lot of fireman's found insurance on peters cayon road HERE (the road is only 1/4 miles w/ nothing else next to the building on the same street, plus u can see it if u take the exit from 5 freeway.)

When: 2:00PM sharp, please be there on time so we can line up/set up the cars fast and do the video shoot/ picture shoot for all at the same time.

Who: again, this will go out to all the IS300 out there, w/ mods or w/out mods, or even other Lexus are welcome too! (especially some GS and SC !!!)

What's happening: Photo/Video shoot, short cruise, dinner/drinks, dromo-1 8) (also a sneak preview of the up coming UPS Meet )

What to bring: yourself w/ your ride, family&friends who are also an enthusiast of the IS300 or Lexus, digicam/vidcam if you have some.

let's hear some reply!

8)

.net member who will show up:
1. IS300eR
2. JChen
3. IS3zero
4. Altezza_s4 (with his IS3 ofcourse)
5. tlin8
6. JDM_Altezza
7. OCIS
8. peterc
9. IS3004me
10. dph
11. 2001IS300
12. paul's ggp
13. redlex15
14. westside IS
15. malekreza
16. crazyxbobo
17. ^'s neighbor w/ a yellow IS3
18. ISzbest ([email protected] ???)
19. TechnoTezza
20. WiDeSXE10
*add your name to the list by reply*

Digi-cam:
IS300eR
JChen
dph
tlin8
Altezza_s4
JDM_Altezza
IS3zero
*add your name to the list by reply*

Vid-cam:
dph
tlin8
westside IS
*add your name to the list here by reply*

THIS FIRST POST WILL BE UPDATE VERY OFTEN, SO PLEASE CHECK IT OFTEN

·
Premium Member
11,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
paul's ggp said:
if my car is finished by sat... then i will be there :D
what is getting done on your car paul? :eek:

·
Premium Member
11,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
just a reminder, the monday after the weekend is MLK day, so most of us should have a 3 days weekend... hope this will every more people to the meet :wink:

·
Registered
351 Posts
dave im down.....think Altezza_S4, and Tlin8 are coming too...so well be rolling down there together...aiight...cant wait too see you car, and see want cool stuff you got....... :eek: :D :eek: :D :wink: :wink:
You gotta take me for a ride.... :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: in your car.

·
Premium Member
11,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
tlin8 said:
I'm only coming down if I get a test ride :wink:
sure, y not? :wink:

·
Registered
351 Posts
tlin8 said:
I'm only coming down if I get a test drive :wink:

HAHAHA...i gotta see this your only gonna have one arm...hehe....how the hell you gonna shift gears...hahaaa :lol: :lol: :lol:

im just playing tom

·
Premium Member
11,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
IS3004me said:
tlin8 said:
I'm only coming down if I get a test ride :wink:

HAHAHA...i gotta see this your only gonna have one arm...hehe....how the hell you gonna shift gears...hahaaa :lol: :lol: :lol:

im just playing tom

huh? shift what?...don't worry, i'm the driver...read my quote again... :lol:

·
Premium Member
11,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
JDM Altezza said:
JDM Altezza said:
this wouldnt be the big day of the video shoot would it? or are there going to be other dates?

o n afternoon then dinner would be better, i gots to make da paper you know :chill:
anybody gonna answer my question?! :whine:
i'm still waiting on HKSAltezza's reply...however, since we all gona bring some digi-cam or vid-cams...so even if it's not the big day for video shoot...it'll still be great!

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
IS300eR said:
JDM Altezza said:
JDM Altezza said:
this wouldnt be the big day of the video shoot would it? or are there going to be other dates?

o n afternoon then dinner would be better, i gots to make da paper you know :chill:
i'm still waiting on HKSAltezza's reply...however, since we all gona bring some digi-cam or vid-cams...so even if it's not the big day for video shoot...it'll still be great!
kool kool, so it wont be bad if i cant make it :lol: , night time better for me though :D

·
Premium Member
11,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
JDM Altezza said:
IS300eR said:
JDM Altezza said:
JDM Altezza said:

kool kool, so it wont be bad if i cant make it :lol: , night time better for me though :D
i think we'll meet in the afternoon, do the photo-shoot/video-shoot, then head to dinner (and maybe dromo-1 later on the same night)...it'll b like an Afternoon~night meet...heh heh 8)

·
Premium Member
11,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
dph said:
Pencil me in...

I have both type of cameras and an IS.
okie dokie :)

1 - 20 of 96 Posts