Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
club lexus meet @ Irvine Park on nov 8th (pending due to possible rain conditions)

http://www.clublexus.com/forums/showthread.php?s=0aa645ff707220c52ae61f5fcf5fda1c&threadid=96783

The date has been decided. The meet will be held on November 8th by the number of votes we had for that date. This is well more than two months ahead, giving Clublexus members plenty of time to get organized. For those who came last July for the Irvine BBQ, it was a blast. As members from San Diego and Los Angeles met up. Lets make this one even larger than last years!

Cost to enter park:
$4

When:
November 8th 10:30am-????

Where:
1 Irvine Park Rd
Orange, CA
92862 US

Activities:
Meet other members
BBQ
Check out each others rides
Pictures of the car and the lovely group shot

·
Registered
497 Posts
:D count me in .. but why must we pay?? better be free food or sumthing lolz hahaha

·
Registered
122 Posts
I ll be there if it doesnt rain!!

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
I am too drunk rightnow and i'm sure i wont beable to wake up tomorrow on time and probably will be hung over as fuhq..... nice meet and have fun you allz..... girls r bad!!! hehehe :chill:

·
Registered
37,399 Posts
any pics? :D

·
Runs on Rice
2,645 Posts
That was a CRAZY meet... I hope yall missed the meet for a good reason, cuz you sure missed the witness of some craziest rides I've ever seen... Starting from a custom Turboed GS300 to a 2jg-gte swap on a GS to another custom turboed SC300 to a show-stopping Turboed SC430 :eek: :eek: :eek: Running 6 psi and putting down 420whp :p :p Not to mention some off the hook systems these guys have in their trunk...

Here's some of the pictures I took.. (including a clip of the GTE swapped GS running by.. :p enjoy.. :D

http://www.teckkits.com/nafooesi/bbq03/

·
Premium Member
8,851 Posts
hmm they lot seems much more space than last time :lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.