Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered some fron brake pads along with some other stuff, but I only ordered quantity1, should I have ordered 2? Probably, shit! I guess I will go order another set.

Peace,
Alex Vazquez

·
Threadlocker
8,984 Posts
i think their pads are sold by the pair. IE quantity 1 for the front means you get all the ones you need for the front, same for back.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Yes, they are sold in pairs. I just ordered mine from them two weeks ago. The only issue I had was the parts manual for the IS list part # 04465-22311 for the front pads, yet the one they sell is 04465-22312. I called the Lexus dealer and they said its the same part. I'll find out soon, I'm puttin them in on Thursday.

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
AustinAltezza said:
why settle for stock brake pads when you can get semi-metallic ones? im getting EBC green stuff for my car 8)
after having used them for 10K+mi... i think they're too strong for the stock rotors. althought it stopping power is just awesome, my steering wheel kinda shakes when applying brakes at relatively high speeds, which means i warped the rotors. im not 100% sure whether its caused by the pads or some external cause.

oh, as far as i know, EBC's are organic compound..?

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So where are you guys getting the brakes from? I just choose the stock for now, cuase I just got the car with 40k. Next time around, I plan to change the rotors, lines and pads.

Peace,
Alex Vazquez

1 - 8 of 8 Posts