Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently ordered a Cabin Filter from Irontoad.com. After about 10 days or so it still had not shown up. I sent off an email inquiring about an ETA or tracking number. I immediately received a tracking number only to learn that it was already delivered but, I did not receive it :-? . I told Irontoad.com of the problem and they sent me out a new filter a day later. :D
That be some fine customer service IMO. I def. recommend them.
:chill:

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Good to hear. Thanks for sharing your experience with them...I'm actualling thinking about purchasing a new cabin filter too. Nice to know customer service is a priority with them.

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
i ordered the cabin filter from them as well...ordered on a fri, arrived monday morning..

then realized that all i had to do was go to a toyota dealer with the part # since its the same damn thing they use on the camry i believe...

:lol:

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
is3hundo said:
I recently ordered a Cabin Filter from Irontoad.com. After about 10 days or so it still had not shown up. I sent off an email inquiring about an ETA or tracking number. I immediately received a tracking number only to learn that it was already delivered but, I did not receive it :-? . I told Irontoad.com of the problem and they sent me out a new filter a day later. :D
That be some fine customer service IMO. I def. recommend them.
:chill:

so did you end up getting two ? Let me know hah :) or did it never get to you? usually thats an odd thing to have happen.. oh well

·
Premium Member
52,610 Posts
tsopranoMB said:
i ordered the cabin filter from them as well...ordered on a fri, arrived monday morning..

then realized that all i had to do was go to a toyota dealer with the part # since its the same damn thing they use on the camry i believe...

:lol:
How's the price at the Toyota dealer?

I found Irontoad to be pretty reasonable compared to Lexus. (of course) :)

·
Registered
234 Posts
I like Irontoad, I too have ordered numerous parts (including the oil filter from Japan (a little smaller in diameter, easier to do oil changes) the oil plug gaskets are especially cheap, compared to the dealer of course :wink:

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Yes, but did you have A+++ service all around? :wink:

·
Registered
7,564 Posts
camry's have interior cabin filters?

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
SDAztecIS300 said:
the oil plug gaskets are especially cheap, compared to the dealer of course :wink:

Longo gives me one everytime I get an oil filter. I can't believe they would charge anyone.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts