Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IPT Motorsports makes best dash kits I've seen, makes my car look way better, just thought anyone interested in one should know, don't underpay on one from someone else b/c the quality and cut won't be there. I've tried. Here's a pic of the pieces I did put on, although it comes with more.

·
Registered
1 Posts
dash kit

Looks cool.I also have one,didnt have time to install yet.DO you have any dash cleaning and install tips?How do the pieces seem to be staying on so far?Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
212 Posts
If only someone could make a dash kit like that without the little cutouts for the HVAC controls, it would look great.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
www.iptdashkits.com, is where I ordered it from. i used rubbing alcohol to clean the dash before applying and the ONLY problem as far as the pieces staying on are by the shifter where the pieces get real thin and where it comes to a point it doesn't have much to grab so it's not completely stuck down, if anyone has any suggestions for those fine areas that would be great, b/c I'm not using super glue.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks, no I had a hard time pickin between the aluminum or titanium, but I figured it would match the pedals and door sills better. I like your car, I still wonder if i made the right decision going silver, I love the way it looks black, but when I wash it or drive in the rain, I think I made a good decision.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts