Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
I was wondering if anybody else had a problem with IPT? I ordered a carbon fiber dash kit from them, charged it, and figured everything was all good and i was getting it in a couple of weeks.

Well a month went by and i still havent recieved the dash kit. So i called them up and they said they didnt get the order or something and that they would ship it out ASAP (remind you it takes 2 weeks to make). So my charge card bill ended up getting charged the $300 some dollars. I never got the prodcut so i didnt pay the bill. Well i had to cancel the order and the credit card company was going through investigation. So they never shipped out the product, never returned my phone calls, and i'm so pissed off cuz i wanted that so bad and i heard that was a good company.

Has anyone else experieced this problem from IPT?? Where else are there good places to find carbon fiber dash kits??

Thanks

·
Premium Member
14,416 Posts
We had also tried to work with them to make some custom order items, thye started to FLAKE and not call back, not meet up to standards, so we just gave up!

David

·
Registered
4,055 Posts
i got my dash kit from exoticwooddash.com and I had pretty much the same problem. I evantually got the kit but it faded and turned to green after a few months so I had to trash it. Waste of $300. Thats why I am going with paint this time.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts