Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,416 Posts
luke722 said:
webmaster said:
The IPT products are not currently available. We're waiting to finalize new pricing (and new fulfillment terms) with IPT.
Get on the ball Tony! You know how bad I want that kit!!! :wink:

Alex
Alex it is a must for any show car. You cannot even imagine how much it dresses up the car! Here is a pic of my kit:

·
Interior Handling Expert
1,752 Posts
Hi Wxman,

My car is nowhere near a showcar...yet :wink: , but I'm dying to get this kit!!!

You car is freakin' beautiful! That engine bay is sooo clean. Does the kit come it blue like you have it, or did you paint it?

Thanks,
Alex

P.S. BTW, where did you get those blue hoses?

·
Registered
4,416 Posts
luke722 said:
Hi Wxman,

My car is nowhere near a showcar...yet :wink: , but I'm dying to get this kit!!!

You car is freakin' beautiful! That engine bay is sooo clean. Does the kit come it blue like you have it, or did you paint it?

Thanks,
Alex

P.S. BTW, where did you get those blue hoses?
Alex, thank you for the compliments. The hoses came from Powerhouse Racing. I think you can just get the kit from mvpmotorsports.com as a kit. I am not sure if is300.net has the silicone hose set yet.

IPT did a custom kit for me on the underhood pieces. They did an exact match of the IBP, but made it so you can see the CF underneath. You can buy the exact same look as me, but it will cost a fair amount more.

When you get your set, post some pics! :)

·
Interior Handling Expert
1,752 Posts
Thanks for the info Wxman. :)

I will definitely post some pics when I get the kit.....I'm waiting for the .NET store to get them because I'll get a better price from them. I just spent 3 grand on wheel and tires, and now I'm looking at the PLP big brake kit.

Modding is a disease. :oops:

See ya,
Alex

·
Registered
4,416 Posts
luke722 said:
Thanks for the info Wxman. :)

I will definitely post some pics when I get the kit.....I'm waiting for the .NET store to get them because I'll get a better price from them. I just spent 3 grand on wheel and tires, and now I'm looking at the PLP big brake kit.

Modding is a disease. :oops:

See ya,
Alex
Amen!!! It gets very expensive, but if you have a plan then things will get done. I chose to do the wheels, then engine and finally the bodykit. It was a tough wait for everything to get done, but I have learned that doing things the right way takes time. Importing a bunch of things from Japan takes a lot of time, but in the end it is worth it. As big as imports are in the US, the JDM look is still priceless.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.