Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Founder
8,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IPT Motorsports is excited to announce some truly dramatic price reductions on our TrueMold carbon fiber products for the IS300.

As we have been able to reach volumes that allow us to gain economies-of-scale on production runs, we are now able to pass on these savings to our customers. In some cases, prices are reduced by 50% or more. This is lower than originally released!! Again, thank you to those who've supported us and helped us grow! To those who were waiting for lower pricing, here's your chance to buy the very best in under-hood molded carbon fiber products in the industry.

·
Latex salesman
5,625 Posts
Ipt

Their customer service sucks! I have called and left several messages plus numerous emails and there is no response. WTF!???

·
Boostin in the 505
2,242 Posts
Ha ha ha, damn, Mayo, I just read your post about LM retrofits lighting. You just don't have very good luck with these aftermarket companies. Thanks for the heads up.

·
Latex salesman
5,625 Posts
Yeah, when it came to lighting (headlights & tails) I was just snakebit. It all worked out eventually and Mike from Feint Lighting (formerly LM Retrofits) really came through and I believe everyone deserves a second chance. As for IPT, I did everything except fly to Texas. I know nothing about their product but I would be very wary (hey, that rhymes) of sending them money.

·
Boostin in the 505
2,242 Posts
I just looked at IBT's web page and the complete kit is still around $700! Hmm... that does not seem like a price drop at all. How do you go about getting this 50% off?

·
Latex salesman
5,625 Posts
Send them $350 and see what happens. :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts