Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I saw it somewhere on the site but found nothing on a search...........Someone put a link to a aftermarket shop that has "leather skins" for the seats. Anyone know what I'm talking about. Seat covers that go over you factory seats.........Anyone??? I have racked my brain looking for it........any help would be appericated

thanks

·
Registered
360 Posts
Flatline IS said:
Katzkin makes a great leather kit for the IS. We got it in our silver IS. It is gorgeous. The best I have seen.
Wow, that's the first time I've seen the interior of your red IS. :eek: That's the nicest job I've seen so far. Do you have pics of the Katzkin kit on your silver IS?

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
Nothing personal here fellas, but have you seen the leather interior on my car? I like the Katskin stuff, but their design IMO is ugly. The racing stripes down the center of the seats is just ugly. The leatherseats.com interior looks so much better. The leather is EXTREMELY high quality and comes with a 3 year warranty. Check out this pic and tell me that is not gorgeous...

And with the doors...

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
quote]Nothing personal here fellas, but have you seen the leather interior on my car? I like the Katskin stuff, but their design IMO is ugly. The racing stripes down the center of the seats is just ugly. The leatherseats.com interior looks so much better. The leather is EXTREMELY high quality and comes with a 3 year warranty. Check out this pic and tell me that is not gorgeous...
WORD this is the stuff that I'm looking into doing. Any tips or pointers to someone just starting out??
ooops :oops: but you get the point...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts