Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,431 Posts
brandonpeake said:
anyone know a nice looking cost effective way to achieve this
,when i bought my car jan 02 finding a yellow 5spd was difficult so when i found this one without leather i went ahead and took it
thanks guys
I got my leather from Leatherseats.com. Check my signature for pics of what the leather looks like. The quality is top notch and it even comes with a 3 year warranty. :)

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
Wxman said:
brandonpeake said:
,when i bought my car jan 02 finding a yellow 5spd was difficult so when i found this one without leather i went ahead and took it
thanks guys
I got my leather from Leatherseats.com. Check my signature for pics of what the leather looks like. The quality is top notch and it even comes with a 3 year warranty. :)
i really like your seats Marc, but the blue is just a little too light for me compared to the IBP

If it was darker I would definitely be interested

·
Registered
4,431 Posts
10secondIS said:
Wxman said:
brandonpeake said:
thanks guys
i really like your seats Marc, but the blue is just a little too light for me compared to the IBP

If it was darker I would definitely be interested
Trust me if you try to go IBP everywhere, the theme gets annoying. I went with a lighter theme throughout the interior of my car. That way it offsets the look of the interior from the exterior of the car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.