Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting white IS250. dont know what color interior to get. post recommendations with pictures of your interior. thanks

PS im a girl

·
Registered
74 Posts
I have the cashmere interior. It's nice and bright and contrasts really well with the red exterior.

I've never been a fan of all black, it's too dark.. and I find the grey kind of boring. Downside is it get dirty quite easily.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I just got a IS 250 AWD in Matador Red Mica and Cashmere interior. IMO, the cashmere looked the best, thats why I chose it. The only downside is that it gets dirty easily, so I have to clean often. It also makes the interior look bigger and more luxurious. Black interior is good for a sporty look, but it looks too plain IMO. Here are some pics:

·
Registered
5,052 Posts
I have cashmere as well and love it... IMPORTANT note however if you plan to buy a new IS-

Lexus made a mid-year change to the 2008 Lexus IS with cashmere interrior, switching the carpet to black instead of cashmere (tan). This was due to the folks who complained about keeping it clean.

Personally, I think the tan carpet looks better and am glad I got my 08 before the change... I've had little issue keeping my interior clean, but I don't let folks eat in the car and I'm pretty careful not to get in with muddy shoes or anything.

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
My sister has a matador red mica 2008 with the cashmere interior with black carpet. The light interior certainly adds some contrast with the black dash and looks great.

·
Registered
4,765 Posts
Black interior looks great in darker cars (black, blue onyx like mine, etc.)

Cashmere looks best in white and red cars.

I can't see why anyone would want the grey interior...

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
Black interior looks great in darker cars (black, blue onyx like mine, etc.)

Cashmere looks best in white and red cars.

I can't see why anyone would want the grey interior...
I agree about the grey, it is really, really bland. It also just doesn't go with any exterior colors very well.

·
Registered
348 Posts
What color are the roof and the A-pillars in the sterling and cashmere interiors? I was surprised to find that mine grey even though my interior is black.

Sterling looks very nice with the grey carpets and aluminum trim IMHO. I opted for black for easier maintenance.

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
The roof and pillars with the cashmere interior is the same cashmere color as the seats.

·
Registered
382 Posts
white on cashmere gives you the luxury look... white on black gives you more of a sporty look.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts