Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Thanks,

The fact that people still missed the most active thread in this section of the forum for the last couple months has amused me and brightened my morning.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Thanks,

The fact that people still missed the most active thread in this section of the forum for the last couple months has amused me and brightened my morning.

agreed I thought to my self wow theres another stealth box out there and then I opened the thread to find out its the same one then I chuckled
it is kinda cool however he did find it somewhere else. Its showing that there becoming a big success..

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
HAHAHAHAHA. stereo clarity is getting popular steven, better start saving up for bandwidth...

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
yea, noobs find something on the internet and pop wood, then they think they're the first ones to discover it on the forums and post it without searching. little do they know it's literally 2 threads below theirs....

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
^^^^^^^
Where have you been I've missed my partner in crime keeping the noobs in check.
i've been posting, but the newbs wear me out sometimes so i take a break from this section. i started a thread about my new subs about a week ago. did you not see it?

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
actually yea I saw it but I havnt seen anything else about them. have you had a chance to put them in? I cant remember but they were eights correct.
are you on diyma.com
yeah 8's. I'm on diyma, but i spend more time on another audio forum. pm and i'll tell you about it. anyway my sn is the same on diy as it is here. the subs are not in yet, but i just got a sweet deal on a whole mess of oldshool soundstream reference blues on the super cheap. can you say 700w to each sub, 250 to each mid, and 200w to each tweeter? its going to be epic.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.