Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
978 Posts
That's an old story that was posted when it first came out. I think all those mods were made specifically for the pace car and would be different for when they're released under the consumer badge L-Tuned. But anyways, how can you say the supercharger is not worth the money when they don't even mention a price???

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Originally posted by SpectraBlueIS300:
That's an old story that was posted when it first came out. I think all those mods were made specifically for the pace car and would be different for when they're released under the consumer badge L-Tuned. But anyways, how can you say the supercharger is not worth the money when they don't even mention a price???
Just speculation price....but you can exspect at least 4000 for the price and install.......maybe more.....

too me thats a lot for that little increase...

its from TRD so you know its gonna be expensive....

just my .02

------------------
Later

MIKE
ONYX 01, Fully loaded, Graphite Polished, Factory Spoiler, SRT Intake (on order)

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Yeah.... *shrug* Not worth it, in my ever so humble opinion.

Scott.

------------------
...yet another proud owner of a fully loaded Graphite Gray Pearl '01 IS300

·
Registered
20,481 Posts
Can anyone of you automotive geniuses explain to me why it's so hard to get bigger than nominal gain from modifying the IS compare to other cars.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
5 Participants
PMD911
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing