Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just wondering what the interest would be If I made just a few of these limited edition full CF kits. This would be the front Neo/L-tuned front bumper or CF Elegant lip, Side skirts and rear. It will be made in Japan along with our other kits.

I have confirmed we can do it but no pricing as this was just an idea, maybe just put real CF veneer over the material may be a way as well.

Thoughts?

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
- I want this lip in fiberglass: I have been searching forever, but no one has it :whine:

·
Registered
8,898 Posts
dut said:
- I want this lip in fiberglass: I have been searching forever, but no one has it :whine:

quit your whining!!! Steve will make it soon. :lol:

Steve, any word on the regular (non-Cf) kits yet? :p

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
Carson Toyota/Lexus Parts said:
Dut,

Check out this post, this refers to our other kits your interested in.

http://www.is300.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13350549
- actually I had one in my hand the other week... it was for the ALTEZZA though (didn't fit)... they have US ones, but not in stock...
- it was about $140 for the lip...
- BTW: the kit in the pics is NOT A FULL KIT, RIGHT? its ONLY the front lip? (yes, I read your link... but no pics)

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have the Altezza lips here as well, bought some a few years ago to see if we could do anything locally with them.

The Gold Altezza pic in this thread only has the front lip...........

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
I have the Altezza lips here as well, bought some a few years ago to see if we could do anything locally with them.

- perfect.. HOOK IT UP!!!!
- 90 days?

·
Registered
8,898 Posts
dut said:

- perfect.. HOOK IT UP!!!!
- 90 days?
i think he means he has the JDM ones, which still would not fit your bumper.

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
kraze8 said:
- in the link he provided it said something about being available in 90 days.

·
Registered
8,898 Posts
dut said:
kraze8 said:
- in the link he provided it said something about being available in 90 days.
oh yeah, the one he is working on yes.

I thought you were refering to the ones that he said he already has for the Altezza. (the real JDM ones)

Nevermind....

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
i would be interested in a full cf neo custimized kit. but i need to kno when i will be able to get it. if you can get it SOON i will buy it in stead on the cf cwest kit. hit me back

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Isn't the new material for the regular bumper light weight anyways. That is the point of carbon fiber. I don't think it looks that good unpainted all over the car :roll:

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
i don't think a cf kit will look good on my msm car but i'm definitely interested in the painted neo kit if you have any prices, release dates or any info on them, that would be great

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
i could always use another CF kit :lol: :D

i dont think it looks bad when it is unpainted, i can understand it if you are looking at pictures, but the lighting always makes carbon fiber look weird in pictures, its something you have to see in person

Example!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts