ok i have done a lot of searchs and have not found the answer to my

questions. first of all i want to know if anyone out there has a greddy

exhaust system with an srt intake, and if they like it? second if a s/c is in

my future is there a point to getting an intake? and third are headers

pointless with a s/c or without a s/c?

·
Registered
305 Posts
If you are planning to get a supercharger, don't waste your money on an intake. The header is a good choice as it will add HP when you have the S/C installed.

·
Registered
765 Posts
if your going turbo though don't get the header. Yes the intake is pointless if your going f/i but how far off is the S/C from install? if its alittle while off then go ahead and get an intake. I wouldn't go SRT if you are just planning on getting rid of it for the S/C. If you want a cheap good intake i have an Injen Intake w/heatshield going for a really really low price. 219.00 shipped. It has never been used, mounted, or even taken out of the box. Need to sell it so if your interested pm me. --mastt

·
Registered
12 Posts
since you know you want to go FI (Forced Induction): SC/TC, then you gotta know which one you wanna go with, then spend accordingly.

mods OK for TC: afc, shocks, sways, hood, brakes
mods OK for SC: header, cat-back, whatever is OK for TC

For TC, you don't want to touch any exhaust related stuff, since all will be replaced (most cases) and the intake too.

Same for SC, but you can do exhaust work for SC, since the mods will stay fine.

·
Registered
765 Posts
there is a guy in Miami that runs a Greddy EVO cat back system with his stage 2 toyomoto turbo. He's running fine. I think whatever you want will do but don't use the stock exhaust. You will need to replace the stock exhaust with some bigger piping and free flowing exhaust. --matt

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.