Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Oh my god. Seriously, there is a search button for a reason. I am so damn tired of these threads. After 500 or so, "What is the best intake/exhaust" threads that exist, this has to end. Please, give a little effort and try doing a little leg work. This is not aimed at you Jay, people just need to learn that the information is here already. You just need to look for it.

End rant.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Oh my god. Seriously, there is a search button for a reason. I am so damn tired of these threads. After 500 or so, "What is the best intake/exhaust" threads that exist, this has to end. Please, give a little effort and try doing a little leg work. This is not aimed at you Jay, people just need to learn that the information is here already. You just need to look for it.

End rant.
Or you can just help a guy out.. you took time to write that whole thing when you could of just told him some suggestions. I agree with you though.. you do need to search Jay... but anyways

I have the SRT intake.. love it.. but its 450 brand new. Its like the best plug and play intake you can get.. besides soldering the R-ECU.

JoeZ is avery popular intake.. looks like oem piping.. match it with a drop in filter and your good to go. Pair it with SAFC and you can get some good gains

K&N intake is carb legal if that is what you are going for.

Injen, Aem, etc.. basically the same to me.. and also carb legal

oh btw the k&n, aem, injen can pair with SAFC also.. but if you dont want to deal with tuning dont get it.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Or you can just help a guy out.. you took time to write that whole thing when you could of just told him some suggestions. I agree with you though.. you do need to search Jay... but anyways

I have the SRT intake.. love it.. but its 450 brand new. Its like the best plug and play intake you can get.. besides soldering the R-ECU.

JoeZ is avery popular intake.. looks like oem piping.. match it with a drop in filter and your good to go. Pair it with SAFC and you can get some good gains

K&N intake is carb legal if that is what you are going for.

Injen, Aem, etc.. basically the same to me.. and also carb legal

oh btw the k&n, aem, injen can pair with SAFC also.. but if you dont want to deal with tuning dont get it.
This is incorrect information as it applies to a IS 300. This is the IS 250/350 forum.

·
Registered
5,052 Posts
And for the IS350-

Pretty much none of them do much but make the car louder.

The Joe Z for IS350 is likely your best bet as it's going to be a couple hundred bucks less, maintains the factory cold air box, and might add 3-5 horsepower, which is as much or more than any of the more expensive intakes will do for you.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Yes I posted in the wrong section, I apologize.. but still.. why not help a guy out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts