Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone finally give us a real answer on intakes....
I have the Injen right now, hated it....i want a new intake, but i keep hearing goods and bad about the AEM. Besides the SRT what is another good one??????????? :pissed:

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
injen

My IS is blue and under the hood everything is blue except for the intake....also, the polish on the Injen wasn't worth $.99. I hate it...

·
Registered
41 Posts
Area 51 intake w/ black box...i had it installed in my 01 last week...I can definately feel the difference plus it's only slightly louder than stock...i hope to post dyno results tomorrow or wednesday.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Area 51 intake w/ black box...i had it installed in my 01 last week...I can definately feel the difference plus it's only slightly louder than stock...i hope to post dyno results tomorrow or wednesday.

Pm me if you do post it or start a thread...thanks :wink:

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
get SRT of i have the money..cuz its not cheap.....if not...get PLP or Joe Z intake

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
get SRT of i have the money..cuz its not cheap.....if not...get PLP or Joe Z intake

·
Registered
37 Posts
Do you guys/girls recommend a certain shop tp pick up these intakes from? I'm new here and sorry if this is a repetative question. Thanks. SRT and PLP intakes you guys are referring too.

·
Threadlocker
8,984 Posts
supralative said:
Do you guys/girls recommend a certain shop tp pick up these intakes from? I'm new here and sorry if this is a repetative question. Thanks. SRT and PLP intakes you guys are referring too.
you can check out the commercial sales/group buy forum, or the member sales/trade forum. or check out the respective websites.

http://www.swiftracing.com
http://www.prolexperformance.com

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
11 Participants
RIS300
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing