Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought an 02 is and WOW do I really love this thing. I'm curious as to which intake system I should be looking at-don't want anything that makes it too loud or that costs an arm and a leg.

Any suggestions?

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
bump for a joe z intake.

·
Registered
411 Posts
I love the K&N now. Looks great and sounds pretty quiet for an open element filter.

·
Registered
589 Posts
I will recommend SRT from what i hear from people, its the most gain from an intake.

·
Registered
973 Posts
osmosis said:
I will recommend SRT from what i hear from people, its the most gain from an intake.
Yeah its handsdown the best intake,
but... expensive for him

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
i recommend the joez for budget and quiet intake and srt if you have more money and want a louder one.

·
Registered
238 Posts
i just bought a joe-z intake and im gettin a K&N filter, just with the intake the power if really noticable i would say joe-z but hurry up at get them they go outta stock decently quick. had to wait like 3 weeks for it to come bak to stock
-Dante

·
Registered
416 Posts
Letsride has one for sale for $200 shipped. great deal from a great seller. I have the same intake and really like it. I had Very very noticable gains but my stock filter was filthy when I removed it so who knows how much power I had been losing due to that. It sounds really good too...
heres the post to the one for sale
http://my.is/forums/showthread.php?t=261421

1 - 12 of 12 Posts