Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i'm new here....first i want to thank u guys that i learned so much from this web site....anyway....i'm currently living in canada vancouver and moving down to florida miami next monday..... when i get there, i have to change the insurance..... can u guys suggest me some good(i mean cheap ^^;) insurance company?? i'm 25 years old and had minor accident like 7 years ago.... in vancouver there is no private insurance company...anyway thanks....

·
8,880 Posts
You'll have to shop around since ins rates are different based on the area.

Try INSWEB to get comparative quotes.

·
8,880 Posts
AbsolutLex said:
Progressive usually has good rates and I think they are actually based in Florida
:lol: :lol: :lol:
progressive.com said:
After becoming a public company in 1971 and moving its headquarters to Mayfield Village, Ohio...
Now, there is a perfectly good reason for all the Progressive buildings we have around here. :D

·
11,061 Posts
coolsinger said:
Hi i'm new here....first i want to thank u guys that i learned so much from this web site....anyway....i'm currently living in canada vancouver and moving down to florida miami next monday..... when i get there, i have to change the insurance..... can u guys suggest me some good(i mean cheap ^^;) insurance company?? i'm 25 years old and had minor accident like 7 years ago.... in vancouver there is no private insurance company...anyway thanks....

:lol: Yeah, and your ICBC is paying for the damage on my car! (I got rear-ended in No. Vancouver a couple of weeks ago.) :whine: Baby isn't back from the shop yet!

Do shop around. I don't know what companies are selling auto insurance in Florida. Try Geico, Nationwide, Progressive, Safeco, etc. Even American Express sells auto insurance. Actually, their quote wasn't bad last year...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts