Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I called and browsed several insurance companies, but none were able to provide me a quote at this time. GEICO hinted me the insurance should fall somewhere between ES300 and GS300, but closer to GS300.

For me (age 26, single male, 1 speeding violation, San Francisco): it would be around $1400/year (FYI, BMW 328i would cost me about $1550/year).

·
Registered
29 Posts
Speaking of insurance ...

Has anyone successfully received a quote from any insurance company, particularly one from on the web?

I've tried many insurance companies, on the web and local, but not one of them was able to even offer me a quote because the IS 300 was not released when I called, which was just over a week ago.

I want insurance for my car when I leave the dealership. It's ashame the insurance companies can't keep up with the new models.

·
Registered
57 Posts
If you only want to have insurance when you leave the dealership, your current insurance will cover the IS300 for 30 days if you're in California.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Ya my ins company (allstate) told me it is based on the fact of the price of the car and the classification. So far at $34K with 1/2 million coverage it was $125 a month for me.

------------------
'00 Civic Si
'99 BMW M3

1 - 4 of 4 Posts