Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got insurance through trip a for 1608, kinda high, but, it is triple a, with clean history, 19 years old though and i assume lexus is a luxury brand, i wouldve gotten a 200 discount for being a 1 year member but i couldnt wait till april 1, what kinda insurance do ya'll pay for your is's

·
Registered
799 Posts
$170 a month through Progressive. Been with them for 7 years, no accidents. But I am also 24, I am sure age is gonna hurt you whoever you go with. Welcome to the boards.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Im 26 .... I pay $398 for six months .... full cover ..... no accident or ticket.... been with USAA for 6 years ... happy with them .....

Reactions: chrisridebike8

·
Premium Member
6,141 Posts
The IS is relatively expensive to insure no matter age of the driver, the locale, or driving record.

·
Premium Member
12,268 Posts
The IS is relatively expensive to insure no matter age of the driver, the locale, or driving record.
I got quoted $4600 last year.

·
Registered
183 Posts
22. license suspended 4 times. $240 a month for my 04 IS and a 07 mazda 3 full coverage for both with allstate. i've been ticket free for a lil over a year(knock on wood)

·
Registered
743 Posts
pay $190 a mnth with progressive, more than basic full coverage.

21 yrs. old, one accident(not at fault), LOS ANGELES area.

But I share a policy with my dear old mom;)

·
Premium Member
3,582 Posts
ok, so everyone posts what they are paying and full coverage (obviously)
but, what I want to know, is what is everyone's bodily injury coverage and what is your deductible? And, do you have roadside assistance or rental reimbursement? What is your property damage liability limit?

Really stating that you have Full coverage and paying X amount for insurance doesn't mean anything. Because you can have two people both paying $600 every six months for full coverage, but one has $20,000 per person for bodily injury and the other has $250,000 per person for bodiliy injury.
So, they are paying the same for full coverage insurance, but one has $230,000 more in coverage for bodily injury.

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
Im 26 .... I pay $398 for six months .... full cover ..... no accident or ticket.... been with USAA for 6 years ... happy with them .....
i love USAA. i pay $130/month. been with them a year and it just keeps going down.

·
Premium Member
6,141 Posts
Don't forget about UM/UIM! Stacked or un-stacked!

Insurance GEEKS! :lol:

·
Registered
292 Posts
I'm with State Farm....been with them for 4 years. 27/no accidents/no tickets and I pay 106.00 per month. It really changes, depending on where you lived. I moved about 4 times the last 4 years, all varying about 20-60 dollars more. I have 20k for personaly injury and 100k for personal/bodily/property damage. I also have free roadside asst, rental recoupe, and free window repairs. I also have renter's insurance included in the price for 20k. I hope that helps. Oh forgot....my deductable is 500.

·
Premium Member
3,582 Posts
I'm with State Farm....been with them for 4 years. 27/no accidents/no tickets and I pay 106.00 per month. It really changes, depending on where you lived. I moved about 4 times the last 4 years, all varying about 20-60 dollars more. I have 20k for personaly injury and 100k for personal/bodily/property damage. I also have free roadside asst, rental recoupe, and free window repairs. I also have renter's insurance included in the price for 20k. I hope that helps. Oh forgot....my deductable is 500.
$20,000 for bodily injury is too low.

·
Registered
125 Posts
WOW Guys I admire your prices. I live in Chicago and im 20 years old and pay $98.72 a month but only for liability for my lexus is300 2001. I have it through Insurance Plus. I had State Farm and a month it was $300 for my nissan maxima 2002.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts