Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i talk to my insurance company today and they said theyre givng me $28,700 :( i dunno if this is good enough to get another IS :-?

·
8,880 Posts
You are very lucky!!! 8) :eek:
It is nearly enought for a new IS. :p
:D :D :D

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
that should be enough. You cant talk down dealers to about 29k now so youre alright. At least they didnt try to repair your car :-?

·
Registered
6,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im thinking of getting a used one with around 10000 miles so i t dont cost too much :roll:

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
i wouldnt do it man..........put it this was, i got mine used 2002 w/ 15k miles, full leather, navi for 27500. If your car is gonna have 10k miles soon enough you are going to need new tires. Then say you need brakes for some reason. Plus the cost of the 10k service, its gonna bring you to the price of a new one. Even if u save 1000 or so dollars, i would much rather have the reassurance that I am the first driver of the car. Buying a used one no matter how low the miles are can end up costing you in the long run. Just keep that in mind

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
I talked my dealer down to $28,600 for a brand new 03. You will kick yourself in the ass if you buy a used one.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts