Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
I just installed the Tanabe Super Racing Medallion Cat-back Exhaust System. Of course with the BIG help from Oliver (UCLA_IS300) who installed it for me. He knows exactly what he's doin, and he did a clean job. (Thankz Oliver!) Other than the muffler being pretty low, there are no dislikes I have. The sound is so damn amazing. It's very deep and throaty, and has a lot of bass to it. I can already feel the gain when I am at about 3,800 rpms. I will post some pics up soon. peace.

-Simon

·
Registered
548 Posts
Congrats on the exhausts. I was debating on this exhaust or the Drager II. Ended up getting the Drager II tho, hey make sure you post pics.

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
lol i was debating on either the hks drager II and the tanabe racing too before :eek: :eek: :eek:

i ended with the hks, which is vuuuuerrrrrryyyyyy sweeeeeeet the performance, the sound *shiver :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

anyway, IMHO in looks, tanabe looks better, but the comparison ends there :wink:

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
this fuckin exhaust is crazzzyyy!! OMG, it sounds amazing. I Love it! well worth the money and time spent driving 1 and half hour away to pick it up. you guys should've got the Tanabe, lol. i especially like the way it looks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
7 Participants
Superman IS 300
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing