Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
I just installed the Tanabe Super Racing Medallion Cat-back Exhaust System. Of course with the BIG help from Oliver (UCLA_IS300) who installed it for me. He knows exactly what he's doin, and he did a clean job. (Thankz Oliver!) Other than the muffler being pretty low, there are no dislikes I have. The sound is so damn amazing. It's very deep and throaty, and has a lot of bass to it. I can already feel the gain when I am at about 3,800 rpms. I will post some pics up soon. peace.

-Simon

·
Registered
548 Posts
Congrats on the exhausts. I was debating on this exhaust or the Drager II. Ended up getting the Drager II tho, hey make sure you post pics.

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
lol i was debating on either the hks drager II and the tanabe racing too before :eek: :eek: :eek:

i ended with the hks, which is vuuuuerrrrrryyyyyy sweeeeeeet the performance, the sound *shiver :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

anyway, IMHO in looks, tanabe looks better, but the comparison ends there :wink:

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
this fuckin exhaust is crazzzyyy!! OMG, it sounds amazing. I Love it! well worth the money and time spent driving 1 and half hour away to pick it up. you guys should've got the Tanabe, lol. i especially like the way it looks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts