looks good bro, black out the L emblem and take for the Lexus and IS300

·
Registered
1,072 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I had a place to do it for me because I didnt want to screw it up, it took them an hour to do the front and back.

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Hey man, looks very nice, I love the way your rear lights look now. Hope to see you at a NE meet soon.

·
Registered
957 Posts
looks very nice! i'm guessing it doesn't do anything to the visibility for your lights, correct?

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Enrique I took it to DTC Designs...Froggums the fronts make the lights brighter actually, and the backs show perfect at all times. No visibility problems

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
I was thinking about getting that kit from them but just the clear one to protect the lights. How is the quality, thickness, and overall fitment of their pre cut kits?

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The quality is good, its not too thick but definitely enough to protect. I was under the impression that the pre-cut kits would fit perfectly on but there is definitely overlapping and you have to trim.

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
it came out really good. props to you for trying it out. i told you dtc would hook it up.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yeah im lovin my lights mike, im gonna go to DTC for some other stuff within the next month

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
bigsen03 said:
yeah im lovin my lights mike, im gonna go to DTC for some other stuff within the next month
nice...

DTC just repaired my L-tuned Bumper that got scraped up in my accident back from May...I'm getting it painted next door at P&J's, I should have it back next week, I cant wait to get it on my car (and when its finally running too!)

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
bigsen03 said:

what are you getting done?

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Just somethiin little for right now, im gonna have change all my interior LED's to blue because mine are starting to fade

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
+rep bigsen, looks great

i myself got blue heads and yellow fogs combo from aeroshield.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts