Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
geniusgza is nice enough to let me use his lift again this Sunday to finish the front sway install. We are also gonna paint some calipers black. Hopefully if my shocks and springs come we are gonna try to install those too.

Who can lend a hand with springs and shocks? I heard doublins has done it, anyone else? redline? Or at least post some tips... :D

Anyone else can use the lift as well for other installs needed.

Who's in

1. geniusgza (of course)
2. glogik

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Re: Install what we missed party

8) PEACE!! I'm in too. I need my rear calipers painted Red. I don't know jack about doing it, so hopefully someone with experience can make it.

1. geniusgza (of course)
2. glogik
3. buddha 300

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
you guys are always doing something on my work days, i think you do it on purpose to leave me out

anyways, depening on what time you are meeting up, i may be able to stop by in the morning

·
Registered
5,654 Posts
I have one engagement to work around for this Sunday....so I am not in *yet*. I'll let you know if I am in or out later in the week.

Doublins and I installed his shocks/springs...not to hard. All you need, in addition to regular hand tools, is a spring compressor.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Would love to go and meet everyone, but I have to move on Sat and Sun. From Fairfax to SouthRiding, talk about a kick in the junk :cry:

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Hey I need to paint my calipers as well...I have been thinking about it, but now that a few of you guys are doing it I may join ya.

Where did you guys buy your paint?

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
redline814 said:
I have one engagement to work around for this Sunday....so I am not in *yet*. I'll let you know if I am in or out later in the week.

Doublins and I installed his shocks/springs...not to hard. All you need, in addition to regular hand tools, is a spring compressor.
Do you have a spring compressor? Or does anyone else have one?

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
is300hottie said:
Hey I need to paint my calipers as well...I have been thinking about it, but now that a few of you guys are doing it I may join ya.

Where did you guys buy your paint?
home depot 8) :lol:

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Called in to find out about my order for shocks and springs... doesn't look like they'll get here in time...

So as of now just caliper painting and front sway...

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
is300hottie said:
Hey I need to paint my calipers as well...
I'd like to paint mine too! I maybe game on Sunday as well.

Chrystal -- make it to a meet? I'd be shock! :crazy:

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
He He....It all depends on the car...I think I may have my baby back tomorrow :D :D
Then I will be at all the meets, you guys will be tired of me :crazy:

1 - 20 of 65 Posts