Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys,

I got requests to have an install meet a few weeks before the auto-x meet in E-town. How is this date for everybody? Lets have it at someone's house who has a LOT of useful tools ::cough:: Danny ::cough:: If not, thats fine, we will figure something out.

Two rare tools we need for this meet: spring compressor and bleeder. If anybody has one of these, please bring it or else I'll have to find a way to get them.

Let me know your thoughts.

Dave

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
i think thats the same day as the hooters meet in north jersey. maybe if we can get everyone together, we can do installs in north jersey early in the day, then all go to hooters together.

you can rent the spring compressor if needed, same with bleeder if you cant find someone with them

·
Registered
973 Posts
yeah thats a good idea... lets do the installs then head up to hoots and get some food.... i gotta flush my clutch fluid

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
this is getting wayy too confusing with the hooters meet. ok so an install meet sometime during the day, and then roll up to hooters for dinner? is that the plan? i wanna get my cdd removed and possibly my calipers painted so i'd be down for this.

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
If I have to work saturday I would have to come afterwards, but I'm down.

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
i def cant do the install meet. ill be working on my own car with eric in south jersey...sorry fellas

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
mikefate said:
i def cant do the install meet. ill be working on my own car with eric in south jersey...sorry fellas
damn Mike I was hoping you'd come so we could do the diff drain and refill

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
[QUOTE='03IntensaBlueBeast]damn Mike I was hoping you'd come so we could do the diff drain and refill[/QUOTE]

thats what im doing. also putting synthetic in the tranny. and maybe putting a new koyo radiator in if it comes.

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
mikefate said:
thats what im doing. also putting synthetic in the tranny. and maybe putting a new koyo radiator in if it comes.
Shit I'll meet with you to do it and help with the radiator install

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
alright, so where is it, and what time? i really want my cdd taken out, i hate smelling clutch.

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
[QUOTE='03IntensaBlueBeast]Shit I'll meet with you to do it and help with the radiator install[/QUOTE]

thats if it comes in time. shits hot. polished thruout. i got a good deal on it, couldnt pass. even though im broke as hell this month. why does everyone have to have a bithday/anniversary/marriage this month?

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
mikefate said:
thats if it comes in time. shits hot. polished thruout. i got a good deal on it, couldnt pass. even though im broke as hell this month. why does everyone have to have a bithday/anniversary/marriage this month?
where did u get it from? I want to get a koyo rad as well...let me know, thanks man

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
wenger828 said:
alright, so where is it, and what time? i really want my cdd taken out, i hate smelling clutch.

that aint the cdd, thats you not being able to drive a manual. hahahaha

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
mikefate said:

I can imagine, welcome to the club (broke club)

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
tsopranoMB said:
where did u get it from? I want to get a koyo rad as well...let me know, thanks man

milo-marcus.....under 300 shipped. want me to see if i can get another at same time?

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
mikefate said:
Yeah that's some serious clutch riding

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
mikefate said:
milo-marcus.....under 300 shipped. want me to see if i can get another at same time?
damn that's a pretty good deal. Mike has all the unofficial hook ups.

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
mikefate said:
yes sir, i've seen them for $345 best price...if you can get them for what you say, def, i'll give you cash for it....let me know!

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
mikefate said:
man, i shouldn't have said that.. :pissed:

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
i may be down for the install meet.

jr- hook me up with the fog light mod please....

anyone wanna help me install some hood props?

1 - 20 of 71 Posts