Date - Saturday October 22nd

Time - 10am or 12pm what ever best suits you. Till Whenever

Place - 1005 Chelten Pkwy
Cherry Hill, New Jersey

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
insatall meeth? good english bran. hahahaha

ill try and be there. start a list of who has what tools - breaker bars, sockets, dremel, jack stands, jack(last time we used the oem scissor jack, and that shit sucks), and i suggest someone bring a large sheet or blanket or tarp to lay on brandons driveway. he has a white concrete drib=veway, and i dont think his parents would be too happy if we f'ed it up.

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
i'll be at the Yankees/Angels game.. :cool:

have fun, guys/gals...

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
mikefate said:
insatall meeth? good english bran. hahahaha

ill try and be there. start a list of who has what tools - breaker bars, sockets, dremel, jack stands, jack(last time we used the oem scissor jack, and that shit sucks), and i suggest someone bring a large sheet or blanket or tarp to lay on brandons driveway. he has a white concrete drib=veway, and i dont think his parents would be too happy if we f'ed it up.
damn you mike... im tired as hell in class :suspiciou

·
Registered
589 Posts
ElusiveIS said:
who is actually working on their cars? and what needs to be done?
Lets start a list:

1) Osmosis- Kevin - Need to remove CDD, also I have hotchkis springs which I bought for $120, if anyone is interested, I'm selling them for $120, brand new. Decided not to install them cause of subs in my trunk. Too much hassle.

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
Lets start a list:

1) Osmosis- Kevin - Need to remove CDD, also I have hotchkis springs which I bought for $120, if anyone is interested, I'm selling them for $120, brand new. Decided not to install them cause of subs in my trunk. Too much hassle.
2) mikefate - mike - change rear differential fluid. swap tranny fluid to synthetic. possibly take passenger A-pillar air bag out, and run wiring thru and hardwire radar into the map light
***anyone want to buy my plp underbody panel??? 200 bucks***

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Lets start a list:

2) mikefate - mike - change rear differential fluid. swap tranny fluid to synthetic. possibly take passenger A-pillar air bag out, and run wiring thru and hardwire radar into the map light
3) wenger828 - derrick - CDD removal and bleeding of lines, and calipers painted. maybe find something else to do on the car as well?

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
osmosis said:
also I have hotchkis springs which I bought for $120, if anyone is interested, I'm selling them for $120, brand new. .
i might be interested. bring them down, and i call dibs! i'll PM you with more info about that.

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
cdd is literally a 30 second job. make sure you go to napa and get the part today or tomorrow. its usualyl not something on the shelf, and may need to be ordered 1 day in advance. dotn wait til saturday morning to do it. bleeding takes a little longer. you dont necessarily need to bleed the clutch with the cdd removal

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
should i bring some brake fluid as well?

i'm going to be providing a jack and jack stands, and a couple diff types of tools.

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
theiris also a mr auto right by me i got the ccd part at

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
haha aww willy! dont be gay

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
lexluger180 said:
I'd come but im apparently lazy and helpless so nvm
yuo are, but you are entertaining. just leave your shirt on ghey-ass

·
Registered
6,365 Posts
mikefate said:
yuo are, but you are entertaining. just leave your shirt on ghey-ass

your just hating cuz im sexy and stuff............it's too cold to go shirtless now a days anyways.....and your spelling is the suck

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
3) wenger828 - derrick - CDD removal and bleeding of lines, and calipers painted. maybe find something else to do on the car as well?
4) GraphiteSportDesign - Dave - shock install, brake lines install, possibly header install if have time.

TOOLS I AM BRINGING:

~ metric socket/wrench set w/ a few open wrenches
~ additional set of deep sockets
~ vice grip wrench
~ set of metric hex/allen wrenches
~ large and small breaker bars
~ 2 jack stands
~ brake/fluid bleeder
~ spring compressor
~ propane torch

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
bran1093 said:
theiris also a mr auto right by me i got the ccd part at
damn and i just went out to get mine

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
ElusiveIS said:
how much was it?
the 10mm female to female brake union was like 7.50 at the napa store in cedar grove, right by hooters.

1 - 20 of 109 Posts