Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone have an istall guide for the jic front strut tower bar......i was wondering if i need the spacers that i heard people were useing and if i have to relocate anything......thanx guys and gals.....ps sorry for the nobbie question :lol:

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea i know.....im not gonna lie i dont think ive been in the section more then 5 times....i stay in the mostly in the looks section....never had to come into this section yet....thx alot though

·
Registered
831 Posts
thegreatjp2k said:
yea i know.....im not gonna lie i dont think ive been in the section more then 5 times....i stay in the mostly in the looks section....never had to come into this section yet....thx alot though
I don't go there cuz it never gets updated :chill: pokes the lazy jedi with a stick :chill: hehe

·
Premium Member
52,610 Posts
In the DIY they never put the DRL box and the Igniter box back on. Do they go back on the same studs they came off of?

And is there another brand of strut bar that will clear the engine cover?

·
Registered
3,816 Posts
bartkat said:
In the DIY they never put the DRL box and the Igniter box back on. Do they go back on the same studs they came off of?

And is there another brand of strut bar that will clear the engine cover?
The only strut bar that will clear the engine cover is the PLP. I put the Igniter and the DRL box one stud off from where they were.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts