Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i just got a box of redline fluids. who's down to do an install day tomorrow? i know its last minute, but we been talking about it for a while, many people need shit done.

post what you need done asap...fluid changes, brakes, springs, header, exhaust, caliper painting, whatever

edit: meet at enrique's at 8am, we have to be done and out of his house by no later than 4pm!!!

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
Damn that means I gotta be up early as shit to make it Enrique's house. I need to get the differential fluid changed. I got two bottles of redline fluid so I only have enough for the diff and I can't do the tranny.

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
jr, i bought 3 bottles of each the diff fluid and tranny fluids...you can use whatever i have left over if needed

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh, and this is open to everyone...ny, ct, pa, nj....feel free to come and help each other out

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
I'll probably stop by for an hr or two before heading down the shore. I'm always up early..

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ElusiveIS said:
I'll probably stop by for an hr or two before heading down the shore. I'm always up early..

need to borrow your socket for the differntial!!!

·
Registered
4,728 Posts
sounds good...ill be leaving at around 4 30 so do what u want until then..bring your own tools..

mike if you need anything tool wise let me know and ill look for it tonight

·
Registered
4,728 Posts
do u kno how to do the wiring for the 02 sim? cuz i sure a hell dont...im sure jr knows too..

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Romyo247 said:
do u kno how to do the wiring for the 02 sim? cuz i sure a hell dont...im sure jr knows too..

print the diagrams de put in the go fast forum...its parked on top...i dotn have asoldering iron, so if you want it soldered on, bring solder/soldering iron

·
Registered
9,676 Posts
[QUOTE='03IntensaBlueBeast]Damn that means I gotta be up early as shit to make it Enrique's house. I need to get the differential fluid changed. I got two bottles of redline fluid so I only have enough for the diff and I can't do the tranny.[/QUOTE]

Yo JR I wanna buy that O2 sim off of you! PM me

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
BDr...call/email jeff at turboeast if you cant get it from jr. they just got more, they just sent me one

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
mikefate said:
jr, i bought 3 bottles of each the diff fluid and tranny fluids...you can use whatever i have left over if needed
Coo Mike good lookin out as usual.

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
BigDaddyRich said:
Yo JR I wanna buy that O2 sim off of you! PM me
Damn Rich I brought it with me for the BBQ at Enrique's house.

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
Romyo247 said:
Yeah I know it, it's pretty easy actually.

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Romyo247 said:
^do you need the soldering iron tho?

need is not a good word. do you "need" to get laid? no. but it sure does help. why run the risk of using tape when you could solder and have a better connection?

1 - 20 of 106 Posts